TEACHING/ MEALS SUPERVISOR and SEN LEARNING SUPPORT ASSISTANTS
Published on 26 January, 2018
RICHARD COBDEN PRIMARY SCHOOL
Camden Street, London NW1 0LL
Tel: 020 7387 5909 Fax: 0207 7380 1518
Headteacher: Kathy Bannon Deputy Headteacher: Gail Carlyle
School Business Manager: Caroline Meah
Teaching/Meals Supervisor and SEN Learning Support Assistants
£15,979 pa to £16,907 pa (depending on position)
We have positions for Teaching/Meals Supervisor and SEN Learning Support Assistants to join our Classroom Support Team.
The positions are to start as soon as possible.
These positions are Term Time only positions (39 weeks), Monday to Friday 8.30am to 3.30pm.
Richard Cobden Primary and Nursery School is a two form entry inner-city school situated in the heart of the vibrant and culturally rich area of Camden Town.
We are a successful school where children, families and staff work hard to reach high aspirations.
We are looking for Learning Support Assistants who:
• Are motivated and driven to provide the best for our pupils.
• Are committed to working hard within our very supportive team.
• Shares our very high expectations of our pupils and ourselves.
We can offer you:
• Hardworking, engaging and well behaved pupils.
• A warm and supportive team where collegiality is intrinsic to our work.
• A happy and friendly school community with a hardworking staff who are driven
to ensure our pupils have the best opportunities and support to achieve.
• A vibrant location with excellent transport links.
For an application pack please download from our school website
Please note, only successful short-listed applicants will be contacted and references will be requested before interview.
Closing date: Noon Friday 2 February 2018.
Interview date: Wednesday 7 February 2018.
Richard Cobden School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.