PREMISES GENERAL ASSISTANT
Published on 26 January, 2018
RICHARD COBDEN PRIMARY SCHOOL
Camden Street, London NW1 0LL
Tel: 020 7387 5909 Fax: 0207 7380 1518
Headteacher: Kathy Bannon Deputy Headteacher: Gail Carlyle
School Business Manager: Caroline Meah
Premises General Assistant
£12,429pa to £13,005pa (25 hours per week)
We have a position for a General Assistant to join our Premises Support Team.
The position is to start as soon as possible.
This is a term time only position (39 weeks) and the hours of work are Monday to Friday 1pm to 6pm.
Richard Cobden Primary and Nursery School is a two form entry inner-city school situated in the heart of the vibrant and culturally rich area of Camden Town.
We are a successful school where children, families and staff work hard to reach high aspirations.
We are looking for a General Assistant who:
• is motivated and driven to provide the best for our pupils.
• is committed to working hard within our very supportive team.
• shares our very high expectations of our pupils and ourselves.
We can offer you:
• Hardworking, engaging and well behaved pupils.
• A warm and supportive team where collegiality is intrinsic to our work.
• A happy and friendly school community with a hardworking staff who are driven
to ensure our pupils have the best opportunities and support to achieve.
• A vibrant location with excellent transport links.
For an application pack please download from our school website
Please note, only successful short-listed applicants will be contacted and references will be requested before interview.
Closing date: Friday 2 February 2018, Noon.
Interview date: Wednesday 7 February 2018.
Richard Cobden School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.