The independent London newspaper

One young man and friend in hospital after suspected carbon monoxide leak

09 March, 2018 — By Tom Foot


A YOUNG man is dead and another critically ill after a carbon monoxide leak in a hotel, writes Tom Foot.

Police were called to Mayflower Hotel in Trebovir Road, Earl’s Court, on Monday around 2pm.

The two men were friends and both in their 30s.

Tests by the Kensington council environmental health department found a “high reading of carbon monoxide”, the Met Police said.


Share this story

Post a comment